Ring Doorbell Pro
Ring has been been making doorbells for enough generations to have nearly reached perfection and this could be it in the form of the Ring Video Doorbell Pro. By perfection we mean offering more than just a doorbell with a video interface – yes, even that is just these days. This now doubles as a home security system with smart motion detection and zone controls that make this a real all-in-one solution.
While Ring is better known for its battery-powered doorbells, the Pro model is a mains only unit, which means it has the always-watching capacity to make for a better security system. The benefit of mains power also means you can set Motion Zones to ensure you don’t get too many false notifications. Plus this will even work with an internal chime meaning you can get good old fashioned doorbell noises to alert you. But, yes, even these are customisable.
Every Ring Video Doorbell Pro comes with a Ring Chime as standard, so whether you are replacing your old doorbell, or simply want to plug-in and go, you’ll be able to hear alerts around your home.
Answer your door, from anywhere!
- Get instant alerts and see, hear, and speak to anyone at your door, the moment a visitor presses your doorbell or triggers the customisable motion sensors.
- Motion-Activated Alerts On Smartphone, Tablet or PC
- Video on Demand With Live View & Infrared Night Vision
- Compatible With iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 Devices
- If you are considering installing a Ring Doorbell Pro at your home in Bromsgrove or surrounding areas, please get in touch with us for a quote or some friendly advice.
Ring Floodlight Cam
The Ring Floodlight Cam is a motion-activated security camera, with built-in floodlights, two-way audio communication system so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere in the world, with the added security alert of a siren alarm. The camera has facial and object detection, smart zoom and panning systems to ensure that when you are alerted to a visitor to your premises you can easily identify them.
By using the free-to-download Ring App you can flash the lights, sound the alarm, zoom in and pan the camera and talk to and with your visitors. The App enables very simple set up of the system and the zones/areas that you want covered by the motion detectors and the camera sights. Floodlight Cam automatically sends alerts to your smartphone, tablet or PC when it detects motion, and has Live View streaming of video and audio to your device, allowing you to see, hear and have two-way conversations with your visitors wherever you are in the world.
You can connect the Ring Floodlight Cam with other Ring products such as the Ring Video Doorbell range to put a Ring of Security around your entire home, giving complete peace of mind to you and your family.
- Ultra-wide 270 degree field of detection
- 140 degree camera lens field of view, recording in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution Two 3000° kelvin floodlights
- Remote-activated 110 decibel alarm
- Facial detection
- Object detection
- Video on demand with Live View
- It’s weather-resistant, operating between -28° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night In-built motion sensors are customisable
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
If you are considering installing a Ring Floodlight at your home in Bromsgrove or surrounding areas, please get in touch with us for a quote or some friendly advice.
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Trusted Service
34 Moorsom Way, Aston Fields,